Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Top Tensday - Billboard Hot 100 Review: August 15, 2020

 Sorry guys I missed the last two weeks for pretty much no reason but I'm back! And hoo boy, the charts have changed. Luckily, all the predictions I made in my heaqd were correct, so we don't need to mull over that. Cool? Cool.

"Watermelon Sugar" at #1! That's nice to see a more summery song take the top spot, though "ROCKSTAR" kind of matches the mood better for this summer. New Billie Eilish,  which I haven't heard yet but will try to peep soon. And Chris Brown is here. Yep. In 2020.

Predictions:

Expecting a big debut for "WAP" next week, certainly top 10, but could it have the momentum to go all the way to the top? If it does, "Watermelon Sugar" and most of the other songs probably won't fall too far. We can only hope the opposite is true for Chris Brown, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment