Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Top Tensday - Billboard Hot 100 Review: September 12, 2020

 I think this is the first time I officially have to eat crow to start things off, so I will. BTS' "Dynamite" exceeded my expectations and spent another week at #1 this week! Admittedly, predicting it to fall out of the Top 10 entirely was a bit of an overreaction, but given their track record, can you blame me that much? Well, I suppose you can. Nevertheless! Here's what else is going on:

Not much! The only thing that really happened was that "Mood", as I predicted (as though I have the right to feel smug), landed in the Top 10 this week, pushing out that dreadful "Roses" remix which I think we'd all be better off forgetting about.

Predictions:

BTS may have held on a second week, but I think a third week at #1 is unlikely. I think this is the first BTS track to have actual staying power, though, so it should stay in the Top 10. I'm not gonna make that mistake twice! I expect "Mood" to rise and "WAP" to re-take #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment