Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Watch-for-it Wednesday: "Drama" - Roy Wood$ ft. Drake

This song is honestly, truly, seriously boring for a song called "Drama". 



I've never heard a song before where I can attach less commentary to it than I can here. I honestly don't even know what to say. It's ridiculously dull.

I wish there was more. I really do. But I just don't think the song offers anything for me to grasp on. It's the biggest wasteland of commentary that I have to offer you. And... I'm sorry.

I can't make fun of anything or point out anything, it's all just... bleh. I'm at a loss. Hell, this has Drake on it! Surely there's gotta be something to say!

Okay, I think I can at least understand why I can't find anything to say about this song: I don't know what the hell this guy is saying.

He's so mumbly and incoherent that I didn't even know what this song was about before looking up the lyrics. And honestly... if I can't make out what you're saying, then staring at the lyrics won't do much for me.

I really don't know what to think. Maybe this guy's got better music up his sleeve, but as for this song, it's just a complete waste for me. I'm sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment