Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CanTunes Tuesday: "Let Your Hair Down" - MAGIC!

Really? Another MAGIC! song? Two wasn't enough this year, huh? We really had to go for three? Well, okay. Here goes...



Well... this is okay, I guess.

It's not that special, but considering the songs that do make MAGIC! "special", I'm quite grateful for that. So, okay, what's the song about? Basically, MAGIC! wants you to let your hair down... so that they can have sex with you.

I'm diving in, I'm diving in, I'm diving in
The water's warm right here

At least I think it's sex. They could just be going swimming, for all I know. I just hope the water's warm for the right reason... okay, I've grossed myself out.

So, yeah. There's really not much to go on with this one. It's just a mediocre love song. But like I said, considering the tripe I've had to deal with from this band I'm pretty grateful for that. Just keep on being barely there, MAGIC! I'd rather not receive your personalities at full force.

Why you gotta be so rude?

Look, I'm sorry, okay? It's just-

Don't you know I'm human too?

I know, it's just that... no. No, okay? We're not going down this road, Nasri! You take ownership for your shitty song! Don't force the blame onto me! God damn this band and their persuasive ways... maybe I should let my daughter marry him. Wait, I don't even have a daughter. Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no!

Why you gotta be so rude?

I'm done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment