Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Watch-for-it Wednesday: "Hold My Hand" - Jess Glynne

Hey, remember "Rather Be"? That really good song from late 2014?


Sure you do. I reviewed it and everything. As opinions change, I think I was harsher on the song that I should have been, but I made up for it by putting it on my Top 10 list of the year! Seriously, I talked about the song a lot. Well, now we can talk more in depth about one of its artists, Jess Glynne!


Wait... sorry, that's Hootie and the Blowfish's "Hold My Hand". Let's get to the artist at hand. (See what I did there? Huh? Huh? Plebs.)


Now Jess Glynne was probably my favourite part of "Rather Be", so I was excited to see that she's gaining buzz as a solo artist. I listened to her song and... holy shit, we have a pop star in the making on our hands.

I mean, I certainly hope so! There is such talent in this woman's voice, and the music she makes is so fun! I definitely want to see her rise to the top. I want this to become a summer jam! It's got the party vibes and it's got the talent. This, more than any Wednesday song I've reviewed so far this year, is a hit in the making. I can feel it this time. don't let me down, music-buying public, wherever you are, whoever you are. Seriously, does anyone actually buy music anymore? If you're out there, and you hear y plea... buy this song. Make me even more proud of pop music this year. Make this a #1 hit.

Don't think I really need to go to the Will She and Should She after that, so I'll just leave you with my plea. This must be a hit. Please. I haven't heard a pop song so... damn perfect in a while. God, I'm... I'm at a loss. This honestly astounds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment