Sunday, July 19, 2015

"Worth It" - Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink

Ooh boy.



Wow girls, um... this is... this is... god, this is awful.

I can't even pretend to like this. It's just repetitive, meaningless garbage. Seriously, this song could have been cut into thirds and each one would have sounded pretty much the same. Kid Ink appears on this song twice, and the second time he doesn't even do anything different! Not only that, but it was an awful idea to even have him on the track in the first place. It's obvious that Fifth Harmony are trying to assert themselves as dominant, so why have Kid Ink up in your song spouting garbage like this and setting that back?

OK, I tell her bring it back like she left some-
Bring it bring it back like she left some-

...left some what? Seriously, what? I'm confused.

with it with it with it with it

Are you stuck, Kid Ink? Do I have to knock on your head to get you going again? What a waste.

Of course, it's not like the women in Fifth Harmony do anything to distinguish themselves either. The closest any of them come are Camila, who sings the chorus and has the second verse, and Dinah, who has the first verse. Meanwhile, two of them sing the bridge and I can't tell them apart, nor do I care enough to. And... I guess the fifth girl is just there for show?

Well, this was my introduction to Fifth Harmony, and let me tell ya, I'm not really all that impressed. I guess the sax is nice, as well as being the only memorable part of the song, but I can't think of any other reason to listen to this. Nothing will make this worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment