Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Musings: Random Thoughts Vol. 1

Welcome to random thoughts! Here, I'll pretty much just be rambling about insignificant topics and making random points. So, you know, sticking to the course.

- If P. Diddy was a singer instead of a rapper he would be P. Ditty. Or just Ditty, I guess.

- I don't think Justin Bieber will be famous for his music ever again.

- Say, whatever happened to Shontelle?

- I wonder what Macklemore eats for breakfast in the Macklemorning.

- Pitbull without his sunglasses really creeps me out. For that matter, Putbull with his sunglasses is pretty creepy as well. I think Pitbull's just kinda creepy.

- Eleven people wrote "Jenny from the Block". ELEVEN PEOPLE. Conversely, only Freddie Mercury wrote "Bohemian Rhapsody".

- Dr. Dre's eyepatch in the "California Love" video is actually incredibly goofy.

- I don't have any problems with the 2Pac holograms, but for some reason Michael Jackson's put me off. At least no one uses them to claim Michael is really alive, though... as far as I know.

- There's nothing worse than hearing what you think is "The Message" and it turns out to be "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down".

- Chad Kroeger singing with Avril Lavigne is better than Nickelback, but the marriage thing is still immensely creepy.

That's it for this week! I'll probably do one of these every two months or so..

No comments:

Post a Comment