Saturday, August 23, 2014

Don't call it a comeback, it hasn't even been a day

Hello again, guys!

Such an abrupt announcement has really got me thinking. And the truth is, I love this blog. Well, most of it. And that's why instead of completely retiring, I've now decided to only retire the categories that are honestly feeling more like chores than fun. They are: Monday Musings, Top 10 Thursday, and Weekend Wrap-up. This still leaves you with a current song on Sunday, a Canadian song on Tuesday, a Heatseekers song on Wednesday, and a flashback on Friday.

I apologize for my sporadic attitude, but hey, that's life, huh? One minute you make a decision then the next you regret it. When I started out doing this blog I felt I wasn't doing enough, and when I introduced the 7-day schedule, it was manageable for a while, but soon I found that I was just running out of topics for Monday and Thursday, and the news segment was getting quite monotonous. But I've consistently loved just reviewing songs, which is really what this blog should be about. I feel like I've finally got the perfect schedule.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this whirlwind of a day doesn't deter you from continuing to read my blog. I'm not dead yet. I just needed to lose some weight. Hey, that metaphor worked out better than I thought it would. Yeah, I still got it. Seeya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment